FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $35.
Be a Happier Parent or Laugh Trying Betsy Kerekes (Paperback)
This isn't that parenting book. You know, the kind that makes you feel utterly inadequate and convinced you'll probably mess up your little humans.
As author, speaker, and mom Betsy Kerekes is here to tell you it's not about being a "better" parent, it's about being a happier parent. Not when your kids are older, not when your kids are easier, but right now. Today even.
And it's possible, with a little laughter.
Here's a glimpse of what you'll discover in Be a Happier Parent or Laugh Trying
- You CAN be a happier parent
- What a good parent is (and how to be one even when you don't feel like it)
- How to actually have fun with your kids
- Defusing tantrums doesn't require a PhD
- Discipline is not a dirty word
- When kids tidy up, something amazing happens (besides seeing your carpet again)
- Wrangling kids at Mass is totally worth it
We Also Recommend
Advice Worth Ignoring : How Tuning Out The Experts Can Make You A Better Parent Dr. Ray Guarendi ( Paperback )
Be Devoted: Restoring Friendship, Passion, and Communion in Your Marriage Bob Schuchts (Paperback)