FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $35.
Celtic Cross Wind Chime
- Tuned to an ancient Celtic scale
- Teak finish pine wood, 5 silver aluminum tubes, wood bead and stone accents, bright nickel-plated faux cloisonne cross windcatcher
- Length: 17'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring / knob to bottom of wind catcher
- A traditional Celtic tuning and a cloisonne-style Celtic Cross windcatcher
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today
We Also Recommend