FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $35.
What Really Happens After We Die: How We Know There Will Be Hugs in Heaven! James L. Papandrea (Paperback)
Here professor of Church history Dr. James Papandrea gathers in one place all that is known about the afterlife drawn from the teachings of Jesus, the Apostles, the Church Fathers, and the Church s Magisterium affording, for the first time ever, a complete, authoritative, detailed portrait of the state of souls after death and the realms we enter. The following are among the many questions he answers:
- If, as St. Paul says, flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, how can our bodies enter Heaven?
- After death but before the final resurrection, are we simply unconscious?
- What is our resurrection like? (And does it differ from Jesus Resurrection?)
- Are ghosts real? (You ll be surprised at what the Church Fathers have to say.)
- What is the difference between Heaven and Paradise?
- Which of our parts will accompany us to Heaven (and which must be left behind)?
- In Heaven, do we still eat and drink?
- If, as Jesus says, there s no marrying in heaven, are we still male and female there?
- After our resurrection, will we, like Jesus, be able to pass through matter?
We Also Recommend
The Devil Is Afraid Of Me: The Life And Work Of The World's Most Popular Exorcist Fr. Gabriel Amorth (Paperback)
His Angels at Our Side: Understanding Their Power in Our Souls and the World Fr. John Horgan (Paperback)